Monday, October 3, 2011

Customer Service Will Set You Apart From the Rest

Customer service is a phrase everyone knows. Good customer service will earn a business a customer for life if this customer service come with a quality service.

So you have a business and offer a quality product, this is the first step but do you offer great customer service?

Conference Calling Servics

Three things that will make you a great customer service provider.

1) Listen to your customer.
When I say listen I really mean listen, try to anticipate their needs by what they say. Read your customers mind, put your self in their shoes. Make what is important to your customer important to you, let them know that you have been in their situation and that you understand where they are coming from. Tell them a story about yourself that relates to the situation at hand.

2) over deliver.
What does it mean to over deliver?

This is simple, give the customer more than they expected. In my case I own a carpet cleaning company and I over deliver on every job I do, I may remove a spot in a room that I was not hired to clean or I will clean the front door mats for free without being asked. When the job is finished I always hand my customer a card with my cell number and tell them to call me any time with any floor related questions. Needless to say they become a regular customer who will give referrals.

3)Follow up
Whether by phone or email and in some cases a text message I will always get in contact with my customer the next day to make sure they are happy with my service.

Great customer service will separate you from the pack and in most cases win you a customer for life.

Customer Service Will Set You Apart From the Rest

No comments:

Post a Comment